Pathway Resource Center, Inc. along with partnered businesses, will host the 2018 Indy MBK Youth Summits. The events will be held on Friday, March 23, 2018 and Saturday, April 14, 2018 from 8 am - 3 pm. We invite the public to join us at this annual job skills training and job fair. Indy MBK is a signature program of Pathway.
Pathway Resource Center, Inc. has partnered with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Flaherty & Collins Properties, ODA Enterprises, INC., Amber Woods Apartments, the Honorable Mayor Joseph Hogsett and City-Councilor La Keisha Jackson to provide our city's under served and at-risk youth (male and female, all ethnicities, ages 16-24) with resources, tools and career opportunities to assist them with success in entering the workforce with wages that allow them to support themselves and their families.
Additional partners include: Employ Indy, Greater Indianapolis Progress Committee (GIPC), Kelley and Ware Enterprises LLC, Turning Point Family Worship Center and Light of the World Christian Church.
Young adults, we invite you to register today for the event on March 23rd and to be prepared to meet with employers.
- Free attendance includes job and soft skills training plus job fair
- Apply for job openings and meet with employers who are currently hiring
- Submit applications that may lead to interviews
- Meet with community agencies and program sponsors offering free resources and training
- Enjoy raffles throughout the day
- Free lunch will be provided to registrants.
To participate in Indy MBK, you must register for the event and submit a general employment application.
- Download the (fillable) 2018 Employment Application. When it is complete, email it to email@example.com by March 19th.
- Register on Eventbrite.
Check back often for updates. We look forward to seeing you and all of your friends at Indy MBK.